Last Updated: 10, August 2018, 6:16 Pm
Information collection and use:
“What Information does GlowMash collect about me?”
When you interact with our Site (GlowMash), we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). As our site has so many quizzes, newsletter so we take your data, but it doesn’t mean that we sell or publish, we take it just so we can analyze and can give quizzes result to you and by newsletter, we can send you latest articles. Your Privacy is first for us.
How do we Use Your Information:
Glow Mash may use your information when you register, signup for the newsletter, respond to survey, Quizzes and may be in the following ways:
- To improve the website look or interface in order to make the best design for you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other different website functions and feature.
How does GlowMash protect your information?
GlowMash website is scanned for security purpose regularly in order to make your visit on GlowMash as safe as possible. This site only provides articles and information. we never ask for credit card numbers.
Glowmash does use an SSL certificate and we never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Some other concerns:
- We use images that have free copyrights and if we use images that are not free for usage then, we always mention the image credits.
- All the data written by the website is produced by our authors and is absolutely plagiarism-free and one of its kind.
- The theme of our blogs is user-friendly.
- We are always working for make it better as we can.
“Your Privacy comes first”
We are collecting information of our viewers when they register from our website/Blog, they want to contact and they send their emails when they subscribe or leave comments. Actually, they are showing their interest and us Don’t sell their interest to any Party, We are just saved in a secure way and Provide them with their relevant things (What kind of things they want). This Process is helpful for our visitors.
We are showing ads on our website, these ads are from third Party and these third parties have their own Privacy and Policies so we have no responsibilities for their content. we are protecting our website and we will welcome you are any suggestion and feedback.
“Terms and Conditions”
Phase ii, Thandi Sadak