Weird facts about the human body that you need to know :
The human body is one of the most complex structures. From our nervous system to our sense of sight and smell, the details of everything leave us in awe. Here are some weird facts about the human body that we bet you didn’t know :
- Your ears secrete more wax in situations where you’re afraid.
- By the time you’re 60, you will have lost about 60% of your taste buds.
- Women tend to have less resistance to cold than men.
- A human spends approximately 5 years of his life eating.
- Women tend to possess better hearing skills than men.
- Human teeth are almost equally hard as rocks.
- Your height decreases by 1cm by the night time.
- Your brain is more active at night time then it is during the day
- Hugging can actually heal wounds. Yep. Hugging someone causes the release of oxytocin in your body that can help heal wounds faster.
- Right handed people tend to have a longer life than right handed people.
- The strongest muscle in the human body is your tongue.
- Facial hair tend to grow the fastest as compared to hair on any other part of your body.